2.12.2013

some days i just want nothing.


We all have those days where we don't want to put make up on but can't stand to go out bare faced... I had one of those today, so I whipped out four products which work for me on lazy days. No fuss products!

First up is the base. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions was my choice and I have been neglecting this foundation for a while. I dug it out of storage and decided to put back into my daily routine last week. I'm glad I did. Perfect for blemish prone skin - much like mine - and gives a medium coverage with a matte finish. Perfect. You can skip on the powder then! Then I decided to use Clinique's All About Eyes concealer to help cover those stubborn scars and under eye bags. A nice flawless base is complete..!

For eyes, all I did was fill in my brows. Revlon 'Rich Sable' Matte Eyeshadow is my go-to product to fill in my brows at the moment. Using an angled brush, it's quick and easy and doesn't look out of place. Apparently it is a dupe for MAC's 'Mystery' eyeshadow...

 And finally, some blush. No look is complete (for me anyway!) without some colour on the cheeks. I used Illamasqua 'Promise' Cream Blush for a 'just flushed' look, and it also looks lovely on lips if you want a bit of colour on them. 

And the finished result?


And there you have it, a four product beauty look, perfect for lazy days. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to
    find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!


    Feel free to visit my web-site ... ava fx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not positive where you're getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic info I was searching for this information for my mission.

    Also visit my webpage ... www.byronrichards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up friends, how is all, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its in fact awesome designed for me.

    My homepage - avafx.angelfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for
    your great information you've got here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.

    my blog post; zulutrade

    ReplyDelete