1.06.2013

this week i've been wearing...

Hello my lovelies! A bit of a different post this time, and I think I'll try and make it a weekly feature. :) I don't really like doing monthly favourites because I have a scatter brain and writing things down always tends to make me forget which notebook I wrote them in... (I have several notebooks - don't judge me!)

My base products have been really simple this week. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream has been my main base. It's something I picked up earlier this week and I've been favouring it over my usual foundation choices! It's lighter coverage but has enough to even out any redness in my skin and to ease the look of blemishes. To go with this BB cream, I've been reaching for the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which has been brilliant at disguising the dark circles under my eyes (hello sleepless nights!) and blemishes. I'm reaching the end of my current tube of this stuff but I already have a back up. I'm that organised. ;)

For cheeks, I've dug out this old gem, Benefit's Hervana blush, which is divine. I bought this back in the summer of 2012 after having a lovely sales associate recommend it to me and then applying it. It gives my skin a nice flushed look, which I adore during the colder months. Feels very Snow White-esque!

And the last two products... One is very new and one is nearly on it's way to the bin - but not for a bad reason! Let's start with the shiny new product... Blistex MedPlus For Lips was purchased due to a bad case of dry and chapped lips! My usual Carmex lip balm was just not working for me and I needed something different. I spied this in Boots this Thursday and decided "What the hell? I might as well!" So far, I am loving it. My lips aren't dry, they feel smooth and moisturised. It's brilliant - so nip down to your local Boots and grab some if your lips are extremely dry and chapped. And the next one... L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara is nearly finished! I love this mascara for when I'm going to work or just need defined, long, carbon lashes quickly. This mascara isn't for everyone, so approach with caution if you are thinking about purchasing it. ;) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment