12.30.2012

sunday snap 007


And welcome back to another installment of Sunday Snap. ;)

I really do need to keep up to date with the blog but sometimes it's so hard! I either find lack of time or lack of ideas. I will do a round up of the best products I've found in 2012 soon so keep an eye out for that for all you beauty lovers. :)

This week has felt manic. Working up until Christmas Eve, Christmas Day off and then back to work on Boxing Day! I had some lovely gifts which shall be featured here soon no doubt. I have one more shift to go for 2012 - that feels strange to say. And I actually did my make up properly on Christmas Day which you can see above! I was going to go for a dark, dramatic red lipstick but decided to go against the 'norm' and opt for a matte nude lip. I loved the combination that much I wore it again on Boxing Day.

And with me falling ill earlier this week, I decided to make a small order at MAC... I'm feeling the brights again! ;)

Until next time my loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment