12.28.2012

flashback friday 003

With not so long left until I get my fourth tattoo done (well, it'll actually be my fifth but it's covering up my left wrist tattoo!) I thought today's Flashback Friday will be of my first 'proper' tattoo.

Done by the incredibly talented Lee at Mother of all Sins (Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands), this beauty on my right side took 10 hours altogether. There's a dove just under the breast, curving around; a quote from Alice in Wonderland and then a rose underneath. I had to do two sessions for it though - one session was seven hours and the other was three about a month and a half later. It's still one of my favourite tattoos to date. However, with my next one coming up, that might soon because a firm favourite for a while. ;)

Until next time, my loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment