12.31.2012

12 months.

Image via weheartit.com




This year has gone by so quickly. So much has happened, both positive and negative...

Heart ache. I have been through so much within this year to deal with heart ache. In March, my boyfriend split up with me (over Facebook, no less) after being with him for just over a year. He didn't give me a proper reason, just said he was stringing me along for a long time and that it wasn't fair on me. I still loved him at the time - what an idiot I was - and it wasn't long after that we tried it again. That didn't go down so well! We spent a few days together during the span of two weeks and then he didn't see me for a month. The next time we did see each other we had a massive argument in his car and I didn't go home for an hour after that. Needless to say, he was a waste of my time during our relationship and during our "fling". Good riddance.

Friends. As much as I love my boys from Games Workshop (as annoying as they can be at times!) I have made so many new friends this year which has to be the highlight. During my relationship with Stuart (the ex mentioned above) I realised I put him before friends. Big mistake. Thankfully, after the whole messy break up I had my friends gather up in a local pub and we all drank ourselves silly, cue me going on a bus back home rather drunk! We had a wicked Halloween together and I hope that 2013 brings so much more for me and these newly acquired friendships!

Blog. I have neglected this blog so much this year - and for that I sincerely apologise. I will try and make 2013 a much better year for The Ickle Wabbit, with lots and lots of different content to make it bigger and more awesome! (P.S. This is the fourth blog post in four days - well done me!)

And with that, I shall leave you all to enjoy your New Year's Eve. May you stay safe in whatever you are doing tonight and I will see you all on the flipside.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment