10.05.2012

on a midnight run.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the odd week hiatus. I've been working lots and my bank account is loving it - haha. I'm putting money aside for my next tattoo which is on January 9th! I booked it last month and I can't wait to see the sketch my artist is doing. :D Anyway... Remember me being blonde..?


Not anymore..!


I've had it dyed dark (very dark) and with a fringe cut in! To be fair, the fringe probably won't stay for long, my hair grows too quickly. But I love having dark hair once again. :)

What do you all think? :)

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog! I've just found you :) I think it looks really nice dark- very wintery

    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm slowly but surely getting used to it now. :D
      xx

      Delete