10.15.2012

make up mayhem.



Hellooooo my lovelies! I'm back to the make up posts. :) I went to Birmingham today and done a little bit of shopping. I went there with the intentions of buying a lip liner, the Kate Moss matte lipstick in 107 and the nude eyeliner from them as well. But as you can see from the photo above... That didn't happen!


I went to MAC first of all, looking for the popular lip liner in 'Currant'. With my luck they didn't have it in stock, so I asked what was the closest thing to it and the make up artist showed me 'Vino'. Oh hello gorgeous... It's a beautiful purple lip liner with a red undertone to it which will be amazing paired with their lipstick in 'Diva'.

Off I then went to Illamasqua... I love their make up and haven't visited the counter for a while. I asked the lovely make up artist, Eva, to show me their most vampy lipsticks and she recommended 'Diablo' and 'Salacious'. It was love at first sight with both of them. I originally wanted Diablo but again, they were out of stock! So I settled for Salacious, and I am glad that I did. I had so many compliments about it. :)

I felt like I needed to try a BB cream... so I bought one. I've seen so many bloggers talk good things about the Bobbi Brown BB cream, so I tested out the colours, and decided that 'Extra Light' was a good match for me. It's quite a thick texture but felt so lovely on the skin. I'll keep you updated on how I get on with it!

The two things I had to hunt down was the two Rimmel products... Kate Moss' matte lipstick in 107 and the nude eyeliner... My oh my, are these hard to get! Every Boots and Superdrug I visited all had the 107 lipstick... which has been used! I managed to find one which wasn't used right at the back of the second Superdrug I visited. And luckily, they had a brand new nude eyeliner as well. Let's hope they live up to the hype. :D

Illamasqua's lipstick in Salacious. :)

2 comments:

  1. oohh I really like that lip colour! How do you find it stays on compared to brands like mac? I really want to see the nude eyeliner - I love my white one but I bet the nude looks a lot more natural



    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a matte lipstick from MAC called 'Diva', and that stays on like a charm through eating without a lip liner. I ate and drank with the Illamasqua lipstick on and stayed on the same for me! Both wear down to a really gorgeous stain as well. :) xx

      Delete