9.10.2012

the ink collection - thus far.


Hello everybody! Today's post is going to be about ink - the one that stays forever. If you don't like tattoos, or tattoos on girls, then you might want to skip on this post!


This is my first baby. Done back in October 2011 and finished in November 2011. This is my Alice in Wonderland side piece, and a tribute piece to my dad who sadly passed away back in June 2007. I absolute love it. It hurt like a bitch when my artist was tattooing just under the breast, but for the most part it was bearable.


The next baby, Ivy. We started this back in March this year and I finally got her finished a few months back. She's gorgeous. This is actually a painting done by the talented Brian M. Viveros, who's work I absolute adore. 


Now this is the youngest of them all. We started this straight after we finished the second session on my thigh, and this is another Alice in Wonderland tattoo! (Can you tell I loveeeee Alice in Wonderland?) I get so many customers staring at my forearm, wondering what it says. It makes me chuckle. 

All of the work pictured in this post was done by Lee Banks at Mother Of All Sins, located in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. I do have one other tattoo on my left wrist which I'm hoping to get covered up by someone else at Mother Of All Sins. ;) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment