9.22.2012

flashback friday 001


Hello my loves! Welcome to the first installment of 'Flashback Friday', featuring yours truly! :D Not too sure what else to put with this photo... Maybe a brief time line of when this photo was taken?

This photo was actually taken last year, on the night when me and the boyfriend at the time went to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon. And it wasn't that long after I had my hair dyed bright red... It did fade quite a bit within a week or so, but it was still uber bright in real life. And the photo above is after foundation, but before the rest of my make up - eek!

I was actually significantly happy with my life at that point. I had a brilliant boyfriend, two jobs so a stable income was always there, watching loads of movies, having days off, etc. It's bittersweet looking back, but sometimes so refreshing as well.

I might dye my hair back to red after a few more months of being blonde... What do you guys think?

Until next time..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment