5.22.2012

photo album #5 (+ some mini reviews!)

Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all doing well. :) The weather has been lovely in the UK for the past two days, I've felt even more productive then ever recently. Let's get on to showing some photos then!


NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30/PA+++ (and a NARS foundation pump!)
This is the latest in tinted moisturisers and had a lot of blog hype recently.  I purchased this about two weeks ago and wore it for a couple of days, and I will be honest, I'm not overly fussed by it!  It's a nice tinted moisturiser but I had higher hopes for it thanks to the endless amount of rave reviews I read.  It leaves a nice dewy finish on my combination skin and evens out some redness.  I'll keep using it and try to see if I change my mind!



Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15
I typically love Bobbi Brown as a whole.  Their Creamy Concealer Kit has been a lifesaver in previous times in my life.  However, this foundation is so sheer (for me, anyway!) and so yellow toned that it just makes me look sick.  It barely lasts on my skin - even with primer and powder - and that is such a downfall for me. :(  My mummy is taking this off my hands as it matches her skin tone perfectly... and she's a got darker skin than me!


Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple'
I LOVE this nail polish! Greens don't typically catch my eye, but this shade is gorgeous.  It's hyped up a lot over the internet and let me tell you this: the hype is true.  This nail polish lasted forever and I am still wearing it on my toe nails from over a week ago and it's still perfect. Love it!


This Batman Returns poster is in a shop called Nostalgia & Comics in Birmingham.  It took my breath away, what with being a Batman fan girl at heart, so I took the chance to take a photo of it.  Catwoman was my favourite in this film, and this is also my cover photo on Facebook! :)


Super natural look for my from last week.  Beachy waves with a plaited side fringe, natural make up with more emphasis on the eyelashes and a gorgeous coral-pink lipstick! Love this look for a lazy day. :)

1 comment: