5.09.2012

april favourites

It's been a while since I've done a favourites post, and I am a bit late with it, but let's keep rolling on..!


 



 
   
FACE: Illamasqua Skin Base #6 | Illamasqua Cream Blusher in 'Promise' 
I am loving Illamasqua face products! This foundation is one of my favourites and I used it practically every single day within the month of April. I'm sure you've read enough rave reviews about this product, so I won't rant on any more about it. And this blusher was my first cream blusher, and it's love. Such a lovely mid-tone pink and works brilliant on my skin tone. 
 
EYESHADOWS: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in 'Bedaub' | Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadows in 'Burst' and 'Machine' 
The Cream Pigment is amazing... It's a dream to glide onto the eye lids, and the staying power is fantastic. It makes a brilliant base under 'Burst' as well! I paired all three of these eye products together when I went to go and see The Avengers and it stayed perfectly. Love, love, love. 
 
 EYES: Illamasqua Masquara in 'Raven' | Illamasqua Precision Ink in 'Abyss' 
Both brilliant products which are highly pigmented. I have wanted to try out the Precision Ink for such a long time and I'm so glad I finally have it. Winged eyeliner is so much easier. 
 
 LIPS: MAC Lip Liner in 'Naked' | MAC Glaze Lipstick in 'Hue'
I pair these two products together and it makes for such a nice, glossy nude lip. I'm not really one for nude lips but this combination is my go-to recently.
 
A very Illamasqua based favourites post, but their products are amazing and I keep buying more and more from them! Let's see what this month brings. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment