4.22.2012

sunday snap 005

It's been a while since I've done one of these kind of posts! Let's get back to it. ;)
 
 
One of the biggest changes in my life at the moment is the fact I've dyed my hair lighter! The above picture was taken from Instagram (I'm icklewabbit on there!) but my hair colour is a bit lighter than that. I LOVE it! However, I'm not use to all the blonde jokes that my friends think are funny.

I've gone back to college after two long weeks off, and it's all go from now until the end of my course. Lots of assignments and exams to complete soon. :( I've had some results from a few exams and I've passed all of them thus far! So happy. :D

And of course I haven't been neglecting the beauty addict inside. Illamasqua is a firm favourite in my make up routine. In the above photo I only used Illamasqua products. ;) Brilliant customer service, amazing products and the best - affordable! :D I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already. ;)

What's been the highlight of you week? :)

3 comments:

  1. your hair looks great that colour! really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks great that colour! really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such a change from my dark hair. :) xx

      Delete