2.01.2012

vampire counts.

Starbucks, White Dwarf magazine, painting table.
Hello my lovelies. Today's post is a bit different to the usual. It's a bit geeky but it's something I've found more of an interest in. :)

Today I shall be introducing you to Games Workshop. Games Workshop can be a bit hard to describe at first, but put simply: miniature models that you can put together, paint and then play games with them against others! There are three main games to play. You have Warhammer 40,000 (40k), Warhammer Fantasy and Lord of the Rings. I was introduced to Warhammer 40k when I first knew about Games Workshop, but when I met my boyfriend, I was quickly converted to Fantasy as was he.

Fantasy is my kind of game. Even though it lasts a lot longer than a game of 40k, there's a lot more thought into it and the armies (yes - there are armies!) are a lot cooler. ;) I've just started my Vampire Counts army.


And here is a snapshot of the models I was working on this afternoon. They are Dire Wolves and are awesome looking. I may need to change part of the head of one but other than that, they're looking brilliant if I say so myself. ;)

Can't wait to finish my Vampire Counts 'Boobage' army. :D

Until next time, my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment