2.08.2012

random loves 001

Real Techniques Core Collection brush set.

  • Real Technique Core Collection brush set: I spotted this brush set in Boots earlier today, and I am in love with it already. So soft, and I love the little case it comes with as well. I actually can't wait to do my full face of make up tomorrow morning!
  • Starbucks White Cafe Mocha: Oh, my God. I've had this twice within the past two weeks or so and it's bloody delicious. I had the original mocha and didn't enjoy it as much as this. Not too sickly, and just plain gorgeous.
  • David Guetta - Titanium feat. Sia: I usually get sick of hearing the same old songs being repeated on the radio, but this one I am still loving. Whenever I hear it I want to sing my heart out, and I usually do. ;) I can't carry a tune to save my own life..!
  • Tiffany & Co: With Valentine's coming up I decided to mooch the typical websites and sigh until my heart was content with pretty bracelets that I could never afford, and would never ask the boyfriend to buy for me. But who's to say a girl can't dream, hey? :)

6 comments:

  1. I want to try the Real Techniques brushes SO badly! My sigma set is so old now I just abuse the poor things so I really need to freshen up my collection. Definitely let us know how you like them :)

    I had a sneaky look on Tiffany & Co too - there's a lovely necklace that I'm just dribbling over but i think that's stretching the boyf's valentine's day budget JUST a bit!

    Maisyetc.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bunch of different branded brushes. Real Techniques and Ecotools are my proper brush sets which I adore to bits. I'll definitely give them a proper use tomorrow morning so I'll update you on how they are. :D

      Delete
  2. How I too wish I owned something from Tiffanys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything..! I keep eying up the bracelets, but I know I won't be getting one for some time to come. :(

      Delete
  3. I am the same with Tiffanys :) haha

    ReplyDelete