2.13.2012

photo album #3


My lovely bunny iPhone case. The tail was missing at that moment in time. I actually don't use this phone case any more but it's still so fun! :D


 Illamasqua's 'Wink' nail polish. So, so, so beautiful. I loved seeing this colour whenever I was wearing my typical grey winter coat. Such a contrast.

A mug shot! This was my make up/outfit for a gaming night at our local gaming club! I'm typically the only female there, so I go all out with my make up so I feel uber girly when I'm surrounded by men.

I saw this on my way back to Sutton Coldfield's town center. I had to take a picture, I just found it hilarious for some odd reason!

Oh, hi! A casual outfit, hair and make up for a lazy night in with the boyfriend. See the next photo for what we did. ;)

Gaming..! I was using the boyfriend's new 40k army - Dark Eldar. He was using his first 40k army, Chaos Space Marines (which I detest...) We called it a day at turn four, seeing as I was beating him half to death. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I neeeeed that phone case in my life! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a super awesome iPhone case. You can get them on Amazon. The tail even supports the phone so you can have it standing up. :D

      Delete