2.03.2012

january favourites.


My, oh my... How fast did January go?! This is the first time I've done this kind of post, and my camera decided to go walkies so I had to use my iPhone for the one above. If you want swatches of the products, let me know and I'll do that as soon as I can. :) Now onto the make up..!
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua: I use the shade 'B10' and I bought this back in the summer. I didn't really care for it that much when I first used it but I've been going for the more natural look recently and decided to dig it out again. So, so, so glad I did because it's beautiful on my skin when I'm having a good skin day. :)
  • Illamasqua Skin Base: This is in the shade '06'. I did have a very, very light shade of this foundation when I first tried it out but when I went back to the counter back in November, I was matched to this shade and it's so much better for my skin tone! Full coverage, easy to blend into the skin and lasts for ages. 
  • Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake: I use 'Thunder' which matches my hair colour beautifully. It really is a wonderful product. I love shaping and filling in my brows with this eyebrow cake and can never leave the house without it on unless I'm just heading to the boyfriend's house or work on a Sunday morning. :)
  • Bobbi Brown Blush: The shade 'Slopes' is so gorgeous! Very natural looking on the cheeks and makes a wonderful blush for every day, no matter what eyeshadow or look you're going for. ;) I adore it and I only bought it in early January I believe. 
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: Even though I bought this right at the end of January it's received a whole lot of love from me. I was initially scared of this mascara due to the wand, but it's so wonderful for a natural make up look. I can see why so many people rave about it!
  • Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream: 'Cotton Candy' is such a beautiful colour. This lip cream stayed put from 7:30am until 4pm even with eating and drinking. There was minor transfer when I had a drink but other than that it's pure love. :)
What are you loving right now..?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try the Illamasqua Skin Base, everyone has such glowing reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous. I usually use the Skin Base or Armani LS foundation for days when I need my make up to last for longer!

      Delete