1.31.2012

quickie.

Don't you just love impulse buys? I shouldn't because it's bad on the bank account but it had been one of those days where I needed to give into retail therapy, so I popped into my local Superdrug after college.

As you can see I purchased two Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Creams and L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara. The two Cream Puffs I bought are Cotton Candy 1 and Powder Puff 2. Gorgeous, gorgeous colours! Powder Puff is a warm beige on my pigmented lips, and reminds me of a lip gloss/cream version of MAC's Myth lipstick. L'Oreal's Telescopic's mascara wand scared me a little. I'm used to big wands, not precise and small ones! But after a quick application, it's lovely. Very natural for me but still giving my eyelashes that bit more length. :)

If you want swatches, or a more in-depth review, let me know! Until next time, my lovelies. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Collection 2000 Lip Creams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous. Wore one today and it stayed put from 7:30am until 4pm, even with drinking and eating. :D x

      Delete