1.24.2012

new goodies!

Hello my lovelies! Just a quick post today, showing off my new goodies. ;)

 Say hello to my lovely MAC and Illamasqua products! Going to the beauty counter in Selfridges is not a good thing for me - or my bank account. But I can never resist the gorgeous colours, amazing packaging and usually the brilliant staff on hand to help me. I have had the odd horrible sales assistant but you kind of have to shake it off and not let it stop you from approaching that counter again. I haven't bought anything from MAC for a long time, so this tiny haul was long overdue! ;) And Illamasqua is one of my favourite brands at the moment.




Say hello to the following:
MAC's 'Naked' lip liner. I managed to snag the last one they had..! It must have been fate. :D
MAC's Glaze lipstick in 'Hue'. A gorgeous pinky-nude colour. I can see myself using this a lot when I'm doing a dramatic eye.
Illamasqua's Eye Brow Cake in 'Thunder'. This is amazing. The sales assistant at the Birmingham counter - Rachel - applied this to my eyebrows and they instantly made up my face. A must have in any make up collection.
Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in 'Machine'. A gorgeous matte black with some glitter. I don't actually own any true black eyeshadows, so this is a first but it's so easy to blend and just beautiful on the lid.
Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in 'Servant'. This eyeshadow will become my favourite, for sure. Such a perfect colour for a highlight or even as the base colour on my skin tone.
Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in 'Wink'. I'm attracted to pastel and bright colours when it comes to my nails. At the moment I'm currently wearing Illamasqua's nail varnish in 'Purity'. I can see myself wearing this a lot. Purple delights. ;)
Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in 'Unnatural'. I either go bright or super dark. This is the other end of the spectrum. A deep, brown-red varnish which will look stunning on fair skin for an uber contrast!

2 comments:

  1. amazing! want, want, want, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Marie: All the products are AMAZING. I'll have to do a detailed review soon I think. ;)

    ReplyDelete