6.03.2011

birthday wants 001

A brief blog post just before I finish getting ready for work. :) It's my birthday on July 21st, and I've been eying up some things lately that I would love for my birthday. Some of these items may be a bit of a stretch, but it's nice to dream, isn't it? :)


YSL Rogue Pur Couture in '17 - Rose Dahlia'. - £22.50
I have yet to buy or even use a YSL lipstick, but I've heard some brilliant things about them and the colour choice is overwhelming for myself. I mainly stick to MAC lip products but I am slowly branching out due to sometimes being bored of their selection. YSL may be a bit pricey but they do look amazing.


Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free in 'Alabaster Tint'. - £27.00
I'm an extremely pale girl, so thankfully they do a shade light enough for myself! I haven't used any products by Bobbi Brown yet again, but have always been tempted. A tinted moisturiser would be bliss in the summer time and the fact that it's oil free just adds to that!


Sony PSP 3000 Slim Lite Console in Black with Gran Turismo and Little Big Planet games. - £134.99
Apologies for the grainy photo. That's all that Play.com had on their site for this particular version. Granted, the reason I want a PSP all of a sudden is because my boyfriend has one (in white) and I played on it yesterday. It's actually pretty awesome, but I have yet to admit that. Plus I got scarily addicted to the Little Big Planet demo they have for the PSP. Oops.


Ladies Bumblebee Transformers t-shirt. - £20.00
I have fallen in love with Transformers. Yes, it's true! It's true. Bumblebee was adorable in both of the movies, and oddly enough, I'm looking forward to the third installment coming out very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment