5.16.2011

wish list.




Tiffany & Co. Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Charm Bracelet. £185.
This Tiffany & Co. bracelet is so gorgeous. Very simple, and very elegant. I've been wanting something like this for a long time, but getting the money together and spending it on a bracelet seems like a hard thing for me to do! Oh, I wish...


Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy. (Not shown in picture.) £16.50.
I'm very new to Illamasqua, but already my wish list for them is growing and growing! This powder blusher will fit nicely into my small collection of blushes. Can I have? :D


Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Lily-Rose. (Not shown in picture.) £13.
I shouldn't be spending more money on make up (seeing as I have a ton of MAC make up already...) but it does make me a very happy girl. Sheer lipglosses are always a great staple in a make up bag when you want to feel less 'made up'.


Black Swan on Blu-Ray. £16.93 (on Amazon).
This is such an amazing film, plus I have a few memories attached to this. Black Swan was Stuart and I's first date movie. A bit soppy, hey? ;) In all honesty, if you haven't watched this film, go and do it now! It's amazing.


Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris. £7.30 (on Amazon).
I am a big fan of Charlaine Harris' 'Southern Vampire Mysteries' series, and of the TV series True Blood, so it's only natural for her latest book to be on my wish list! Let's see what the vampires and the telepath of Bon Temps get up to nowadays, huh? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment