4.25.2011

a week in photos #2



Me and my boyfriend are huge cinema goers. Our first date was to the local cinema to go and see Black Swan, which I will be buying when it comes out on DVD and Blu-ray. I dragged him to go and see Scream 4. I enjoyed it as a cheesy horror movie, but the boyfriend kept telling me I "owed him". It depends on your personal movie preference on if you'll enjoy it or not. ;)



Stuart - the boyfriend - sent me a text yesterday morning and told me I had an Easter egg waiting for me when I go back to his house after work. He then proceeded to tell me it was his mum who bought it me - how sweet! (I am being completely sincere when I say that, by the way.) My own mother didn't even buy me an Easter egg because I apparently don't like chocolate.... I don't know either. I do love a bit of chocolate every now and then. Who doesn't?!


I enjoy random trips to places be it by car, train, buses or even walking. Me and Stuart went to Birmingham on Wednesday when it was scorching hot. He was in a suit - he had an interview with an agency - and I was there in my Wonder Woman t-shirt and shorts. I think the boyfriend was dying inside. As soon as it was time for his interview, off I went to explore the shops in the Bullring and grab a nice, cold Starbucks. Yum!


Aston Villaaaaaaaa! I went to the Aston Villa vs. Stoke City game on Saturday with the boyfriend (once again!) and the match itself was shocking. I'm not much of a knowledgeable football fan, but even I knew that Stoke are a terrible team. Even the boyfriend agreed with me. I didn't wear this shirt to the game (it was way too hot to even contemplate it) but it was out on my wardrobe with some pride, even after a 1-1 draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment